6oz (120g) of fresh cranberry
¼ cup of sugar
Zest of ¼ orange
Juice of ½ orange
1 stick of Cinnamon
1.75 oz (50g) of mascarpone
150 ml of heavy cream
0.71 oz (20 g) of sugar
½ tsp of vanilla essence or 1tsp of dark rum
3-5 Short bread cookies
- Put cranberry, sugar, zest of orange, orange juice, and cinnamon stick into small pot. Simmer with low heat for 10min with lid on. After 10min, take off from stove, and cool down.
- Put mascarpone and York in the bowl and mix well.
- In separate bowl, mix heavy cream and sugar. Whisk until cream just thickens. (You can see ribbons.)
- Put mascarpone mixture into whipped cream. Add vanilla essence or rum, and beat them until the soft peak appears.
- In separate bowl, beat egg white until the firm peak appears.
- Carefully mix above meringue into whipped mascarpone cream.
- Decorate above cream and cookies on the plate or glass.