- 2cups of boiled Edamame soy beans- shell off
- ¼ cup of chopped onion
- ½ cup of chopped parsley ½ cup
- 1clove of garlic
- ¼ cup of lemon Juice
- 1tbs of brown miso
- 1tsp of kosher Salt
- 1tsp of chili sauce (Sriracha)
- 1tsp of black pepper
- ½ tsp of sugar
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
- Put all the ingredients except olive oil into food processor and process about 20 seconds
- Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl and process for another 15 to 20 seconds.
- With the processor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Once all of the oil has been added, stop, scrape down the bowl and then process another 5 to 10 seconds.